Become a Member and Enhance your listening experience with access to ASC Central
Become a Patron Member and enhance your listening experience with access to ASC Central - an exclusive membership website that provides a one-stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers.
ASC Central includes:
- Access to Weekly Drop-In Virtual Meetings with John Goehle and other Patrons
- Member Resources, Including
- Links to Critical CMS Resources
- Credentialing Resources
- Food & Drug Administration Resources
- OSHA Resources
- Links to Special Episode Content
- ... and much more to come!
- A Document Library with a growing list of resources, including:
- Rules and Regulations / Guides to Maintaining Compliance
- Example Policies
- Infection Control Resources
- HIPAA Resources
- Example Risk Assessments
- Example Committee and Governing Body Minutes
- Over 60 Disaster Drill Scenario Kits
- Example Forms and Checklists
- and much more to come!
- Access to a growing list of Virtual Conferences that we presented in 2020, including the following:
- Provider Credentialing Conference
- It’s A New World Conference 2020
- Infection Control In-Service to Meet the Challenges of COVID-19
- 2020 ASC Mandatory Education Program
- ASC Roadmap to Recovery
- Get Discounts on Books written by John Goehle ranging from $10 to $80 per book or $149.98 off all three of his current books!
- Get a discount on a Personalized Mock Survey with John Goehle - save over $1,000 with a survey performed by John and many additional resources (including his books) to help prepare you for a survey.
- Interact with the Podcast hosts and other members about ASC issues and discuss recent episode content.
- For every three months of membership, CASC Certified Administrators may receive at least one AEU Credit for that quarter. The number of AEUs available may vary from quarter to quarter depending on content. To receive your AEU Credit, you will need to complete a short quiz related to the podcasts during the calendar quarter and after successfully completing the quiz, you will receive a certificate for the AEU unit.
Membership helps to defray the costs of producing the podcast, including research staff, travel costs to conferences, equipment costs, and production costs. For more information, you may visit asc-central.com.