Five Reasons Sports Network: Bonus Content/Contests
$3 or more per month
• 0 patrons
Five things you get for your $5 patronage to Five Reasons Sports Network.....
1. Bonus content from the flagship Five Reasons Sports podcast with Ethan Skolnick and Chris Wittyngham on Miami and national sports.
2. Bonus segments and interviews from other podcasts in our network, including Miami Heat Beat, Three Yards Per Carry, Ballscast, Pitch Invasion, 5 Rings: A Canes Thing, Goldie On Ice, Smark Your Territory, Fantasy on 5 and The Fish Tank: Dolphins Tales from the Deep.
3. Entry into exclusive contests, with prizes such as Texas Roadhouse gift cards, tickets and a free advertisement for your business on the regular podcasts.
4. Access to our "MiaME" creator podcasts. We will promote local podcasters by giving them access to the Five Reasons Sports flagship feed, so they can start to find an audience.
5. Access to premium content on our new site, www.fivereasonssports.com, once that launches in the fall/winter of 2018.
GET $3 REWARD
Five Reasons Sports Network, including the flagship hosted by Ethan Skolnick & Chris Wittyngham
The Five Reasons Sports Network started in January 2018 with the flagship podcast, and has been growing since, with 15 podcasts in the network. The flagship, hosted by Miami sports media veterans Ethan J. Skolnick and Chris Wittyngham, posts 3 per episodes per week, at roughly 45 minutes each, and serves South Florida's sports fans with a combination of analysis and nostalgia related to their favorite teams, especially the Miami Heat, Miami Dolphins and Miami Hurricanes. The other network podcasts are Miami Heat Beat, Three Yards Per Carry (Dolphins), Ballscast, Pitch Invasion soccer, Fish Tank: Dolphins Tales from the Deep, Fantasy on Five, Smark Your Territory wrestling, Goldie On Ice hockey, the Chamber Podcast (fitness), Swings and Mishes (Marlins/baseball). You can find frequent content related to all the podcasts in the network by following @5ReasonsSports on Twitter and Instagram, and @FiveReasonsSports on Facebook. We take sponsorship from advertisers, but the revenue from this patronage program helps us build a community, offer contest prizes and expand our network.