$1 or more per month
• 0 patrons
Our unending thanks and gratitude, plus a shout-out (at your discretion) at the end of every cast.
BONUS: Access to all Cloudsinger episodes in podcast form.
GET $1 REWARD
$5 or more per month
• 0 patrons
The knowledge that you are amazing! Plus a shout-out every month and your name or business in our episode Trailer.
BONUS: Access to all Cloudsinger AND Character Build episodes in podcast form.
GET $5 REWARD
Shower Maintenance Crew
$20 or more per month
• 0 of 10 patrons
All perks as above, plus we answer your questions in the cast! Submit topics for us to tackle and get yourself a plug, too!
GET $20 REWARD
$125 or more per month
• 0 of 4 patrons
All previous perks, plus an advertising spot at the start of every cast written and performed by a host of your choice for every month you donate through this tier (4 spots per month). Great for businesses looking to amplify their signal through our expanding audience.
GET $125 REWARD
Build a bigger Dungeon Master Shower!
What began as a way for John and I to share our ample experience, analysis, and gameplay advice in a fun and cathartic atmosphere has begun to grow into something truly special.
We want this to become something amazing, so we're starting a crowdfunding campaign.
This will help achieve a number of goals:
1) To actually support our hosts and be able to get a third one most of the time.
2) To build out our content to offer more gaming systems, longer and shorter form audio, and some bonus projects.
3) To begin building the structure needed to invite and support GUESTS in the tabletop field to our show to lend insight, opinions, and fun!
4) To harness better equipment. What we have is functional, but to be able to build a mobile sound booth, get better microphones, and use professional software to provide the best and most consistent audio quality to our listeners...would be pretty nice.
5) Begin the professional endeavor of creating intro music for our industrious podcast.
Basic Monthly Running Costs
Planning, recording, and running a podcast consistently is hard work. This first goal is essential to keeping the podcast running each week.
So if you like what we do, maybe consider throwing a buck in the monthly tip jar, shower shoutouts, or something bigger! If not any of those, maybe spread the word. The more people who listen, the more people who know, the closer we can get to covering our basic operation costs.
A Recording Space
For over 70 episodes now, we move around to whatever room is available, set up and break down all of the equipment, and lug it from space to space...for every episode! Wouldn't it be great if we could have our own space (constructed or rented) where consistent recording could happen?
Yeah, we thought so too.
This goal would cover basic operation costs, as well as rent/purchase costs for better equipment, and a more professional space.
Plus, if we have a dedicated space all to ourselves, this makes bringing in featured guests in the tabletop universe a lot easier. :)